I invite you to a personal session with me, it will change the way you feel!
I want you to become everything your future self wants you to be!
….. Janine (Gentle Warrior)
ONLY 1 SPACE LEFT – IS IT YOURS?
Join us on 17-July as we receive a gift from our Future-Selves to heal our past, nurture our present and create our future
STILL SPACES LEFT FOR HEALING SESSIONS SATURDAY 16-JULY.
WE MAY BE FULL FOR JULY, BUT WE ARE TAKING BOOKINGS FOR AUGUST
Shamanic Drum + African Sangoma ceremony + energy of Ancient Egypt = connection to Ancestors and guides, healing & guidance
WHEN CREATIVITY STRIKES – WE LIKE TO CREATE CLIPS
Inviting you to sit back and enjoy some of our topics covered in our CLIPS BELOW over the last week or so. All videos can be found on my Janine Schuller youtube.com: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCceJqsqoKESrPRnX3xFf5Vw
I strive to be the person that leaps forward and grabs the “bull by the horns” to succeed in all that I do, but fact is I’m human and as humans we can find endless excuses not to do something (and usually being something that will be of great benefit to us).
I find myself following this pattern when it comes to exercising. Oh I have every excuse under the sun not to get these legs moving like “my knee injury keeps playing up”, oh and “I have a weak ankle, old injury you know”, don’t forget “I just don’t have the time, my focus is on my clients” – oh there are just too many to list, it would bore you. Truth be told my injuries are over 2 years old (and now just in my head) and my focus should be on exercise first – giving me the energy and placing me in an even better head space to operate, making sure I don’t burn out!
This morning I woke up, the sun was shining (Wahoo, lovely when this happens in Ireland) and I knew I had to get by butt into Nature. My sister suggested I head out to Diamond Hill – you know even just to potter around the bottom of the hill. Again – every single excuse entered into my head, which really is just the fear factor kicking in. FEAR you may ask? Well yeah for some reason my feet start aching if I walk for over an hour (I know this is emotional causing physical pain) and I have a real fear of not being able to walk further, followed by fear of heights – so rocky hills concern me. And then the fear of failure, not being able to complete it.
This time I decided just to drive out there and check it out, get some fresh air. Then, with encouragement from an amazing friend, I decided just to place one foot in front of the other and get to the big rock. When I got there I decided oh what the hell, I’ll just keep placing one foot in front of the other and enjoy the scenery, you know I can turn around if I have to. Next thing I was at the hard point – that real challenge (well for me anyway). I clambered up a few steps and then froze in fear. I couldn’t go up and I couldn’t go down. Amazingly people seemed to disappear and everything was still, except for a lady (about one 10 years my elder) breezing down. After a brief chat with her she encouraged me to keep going, one foot in front of the other.
And you know what – next thing I knew I was right at the top. Yeah, I know Diamond Hill is a “moderate” walk, but it’s a fricken hill non-the-less and for me with my fitness level, level of excuses and level of fear – this was pretty GREAT
So I ask again, what happens if you run out of excuses? My conclusion is you set yourself free!
I challenge you to face a situation this week, drop the excuses, breath, place one foot in front of the other, and see just how far you get – you’ll be amazed.
Reach out to me if you need any encouragement – my friend and that lady that was as good as an Angel in my eyes were the support I needed to get there.
Gentle Warrior I yourgentlewarrior.com I +353 (0) 877 209922
Gentle Warrior Top 5 Tips to F.L.Y (First Love Yourself)
Before you can soar, you need to learn to F.L.Y (First Love Yourself)
Try out these top 5 tips F.L.Y (First Love Yourself) to attract healthy love into your life:
1. Although Nazareth proclaimed in the 70’s that “Love Hurts” – it’s not the love that hurts, it’s the resistance to it that does. Loving yourself will never be wasted and any pain caused due to resistance to love will start healing. When afraid to lose love – you must love more!
2. When we love ourselves we automatically attract love to us. So follow in the footsteps of The Bellamy Brothers and decide to “Let Your Love Flow”, washing away the debris of hurt.
3. When meditating with Aphrodite I was shown the Waterlily and the Hummingbird. The Waterlily rises from the murky waters into the sunlight to become this beautiful flower and the Hummingbird reminds us that the sweetest nectar is within.
4. Discover who you truly are and surround yourself with the support of like-minded people. One way to do this is to attend a course, such as the Female Spiritual Energies Course provided by Gentle Warrior. We are 4 different energies in a menstrual / lunar cycle. Learn how they impact us & how to embrace them
5. Heal yourself with a Womb Blessing & Healing from Gentle Warrior. Awaken & heal the 4 female spiritual energies within you and step into your full power
Have any questions or like to know how we can help further? Get in touch and get your wings.